HE221 Wastegate Bracket
Are you tired have trying to figure out how to clock your HE221? Our wastegate bracket eases the installation of the Holset HE221 in your swap.
The HE221 is quickly becoming a crowd favorite but it does come with some challenges. In addition to the T25 exhaust flange, the wastegate bracket has posed a lot of issues for people. We have heard you and are proud to offer our simple, cost-effective, solution.
- Remove the wastegate hose
- Remove the wastegate actuator. After pulling the internal pin allowing the compressor housing to rotate independently, just remove to cotter pin on the wastegate (or a C-clip on the 5.5 cm2 models) and the two bolts holding the wastegate on the turbo. This will allow you to completely remove the wastegate.
- Mount the bracket. Remove the turbo from the T25 flange. Place, or replace, a new T25 gasket on the flange. Then install the wastegate bracket, followed by another T25 gasket.
- Install the turbo
- Reinstall the actuator. Rotate the actuator 180 degrees from its original position. Put the end over the pin on the turbine housing and install the original cotter pin or c-clip. Then pull the actuator and insert the original two bolts through the bracket and through the stock actuator bracket. The actuator comes pre-loaded from the factory so pulling the actuator should put the same amount of tension on the actuator as the original configuration. Use the included copper exhaust nuts to secure the actuator to the BenzForce bracket.
- Install boost hose. Depending on how the turbo is clocked, you can either reuse the existing boost hose or you may require a new one. Regardless, reinstall the hose so the actuator will see boost from the compressor housing.
The kit includes:
- 2 x T25 turbo gaskets
- 2 x M8x1.25 copper exhaust nuts
CNC Cut & Bent in the USA
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards / Gift Certificates
- Special orders (items not normally stocked and sourced by request by you)
To complete your return, we require an order number and date of purchase and advanced communication regarding the return. Please use the contact us form to notify us and receive instructions prior to returning your item(s).
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us through our contact us form.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email through the contact us form and send your item to: BenzForce LLC, 15511 Hwy 71 West, Ste 110, #404, Austin TX 78738.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address located in the website footer
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Buyer is responsible for all import taxes, duties and fees.