Whiteline BMF97Z WL Sway Bars - Front
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tyres thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 24mm 2 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tyre wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
Kit Contents: 1 Sway Bar, 2 Bushings, 2 Lateral Locks, Install Guide, Grease
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards / Gift Certificates
- Special orders (items not normally stocked and sourced by request by you)
To complete your return, we require an order number and date of purchase and advanced communication regarding the return. Please use the contact us form to notify us and receive instructions prior to returning your item(s).
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us through our contact us form.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email through the contact us form and send your item to: BenzForce LLC, 15511 Hwy 71 West, Ste 110, #404, Austin TX 78738.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address located in the website footer
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Buyer is responsible for all import taxes, duties and fees.