Hawk Talon 1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320 163.154 Body Code Drilled and Slotted Rear Brake Rotor Set
- Cross-drills dissipate and expel heat to minimize brake fade
- Proprietary slot design and layout cleans pads, and increases braking force
- Built to OE specifications, weights, and production processes to avoid premature failure
- Magni? coating maintains superior corrosion resistance, ensures a quick and easy bed-in, and resists galling and scoring
- Unique Hawk Performance design looks great behind custom wheels
- Smooth braking feel with consistent brake release characteristics
- Great rotor and pad wear life
- Talon rotors are sold as an axle pair
- Talon Cross-Drilled and Slotted
- Solid rotor, 11.22 in. diameter, 2.19 in. height
- Talon Brake Rotors
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4WD
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4WD
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4WD
- 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML320 4WD
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 4WD
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 4WD
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320 4WD
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 4WD
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML320 4WD
- 1998 Mercedes-Benz ML320 4WD
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards / Gift Certificates
- Special orders (items not normally stocked and sourced by request by you)
To complete your return, we require an order number and date of purchase and advanced communication regarding the return. Please use the contact us form to notify us and receive instructions prior to returning your item(s).
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us through our contact us form.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email through the contact us form and send your item to: BenzForce LLC, 15511 Hwy 71 West, Ste 110, #404, Austin TX 78738.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address located in the website footer
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Buyer is responsible for all import taxes, duties and fees.